Search results

1. ADK_MechETech

This doesn't look right, but I think it meets code?

I'm semi-finishing my basement and there will be a clothes washer and utility sink draining into a liberty 404 sump. Washer is no problem, but where the pump and sink are located are close quarters. I have verified clearances for my boiler and I have plenty of room. What I dry fit is a...
  2. ADK_MechETech

Fixing a poorly executed sump pit....

So when I moved into my house 7+ years ago, there was a sump pit in the basement that was clearly an afterthought. A year or so after moving in, I found out that the year after the house was built (built in 2004), the owners had a serious water problem. The hill behind the house literally...
  3. ADK_MechETech

Semi-finished basement Utility/Laundry Venting

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster (just registered). If this is in the wrong place, I apologize and mods please move it to the appropriate sub-forum. I've referenced this forum many times in checking my work for code compliance, but this new project I want to make sure I am on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks