Search results

1. Cobalt

Bathtub Drain Sizing

My ceiling is open and I have the opportunity to improve some plumbing. My bath empties into a 1 1/2" P-trap and connects into a 2" branch. (see diagram) Would there be an advantage to re-plump the highlit section of 11/2" drain pipe to 2" after the 1 1/2" P-trap to the 2" Tee? Would the drain...
  2. Cobalt

Vent sizing

see diagram below My building is a 3 story building. The main drain is a 4" in the basement. I have one 2 soil stack and one 3" soil stack that is reduced to 2" above last branch at the third floor. Both stacks are then enlarged to 3" in the attic and exit the roof as 3". I also have a 3"...
  3. Cobalt

Best way to offsett DWV

Hi, First time posting. I am renovating an older building and want to correct some plumbing in the process. 1. The 3" stack vent was reduced to 2" above the last fixture at "B" then upsized back to 3" at "C" before it exits the roof. I assume I need to replace that section of 2" with 3" to...
  4. Cobalt

DWV routing question

Hi, First time posting. I am renovating an older building and want to correct some plumbing in the process. 1. The 3" stack vent was reduced to 2" above the last fixture at "B" then upsized back to 3" at "C" before it exits the roof. I assume I need to replace that section of 2" with 3" to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks