Search results

1. Kookieman 69

Regeneration tank

I have a home I only go to once a month had water checked and recommended regeneration tank only to clean up iron. I don't leave pump on while I'm gone. When I turn on regeneration tank I always have brown water in sinks and toilets closest to tank. Is this normal . Clears up after...
  2. Kookieman 69

1 inch well pipe plastic

I need to connect 2 pieces black plastic pipe 1 inch IPS is that butts together within 1/2 inch there is not enough room to move either way after installing
  3. Kookieman 69

Acid neutralizer

Hello, I have a part time home and have installed 2.5 cu ft acid neutralizer . The house sits for a month at a time. When I leave I turn it off as well as the water pump .(worried about leaks) when I return I push manual regenerate and backwash my problem is everytime i leave and comeback my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks