Search results

1. Raider Red

Combining Vents

Randyj - Why the wye instead of T? Just curious. So just go with the 2" all the way? Thanks for the reply!!
  2. Raider Red

Length of Vent Lines

What is the rule concerning the maximum length of a vent line? For example: can a vent line combine with other vents in one exit point say 20ft (not linear) from the furtherest fixture? Is there a max length number and or a max horizontal length? I can't find a straight answer. I read...
  3. Raider Red

Combining Vents

My remodel bathroom question is concerning combining vents in the attic for one roof penetration point: The toilet and vanity sink have one 2" vent; the shower/tub have one 2" vent. I would like to tie them together in the attic- Do you have to increase the size of the pipe vent (like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks