Search results

1. CS2020

What causes a few of my faucets to do have low pressure?

Low pressure, and pulsating-vibrating as water comes out. It wasn’t always like this… it used to be fine. Water pressure in the house is good, approx 75psi. Thanks. Video of problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x46Ai6USMV0kLnUHXDgNneboqco-oyAI/view?usp=drivesdk
  2. CS2020

Extra long spigot style closet flange?

Thanks - I like your idea of using a push-tite style flange. I could cut a short piece of 4" PVC and install that into the fitting to bring the drain outlet closer to the level of the finished floor and then install that style of flange. Thanks again!
  3. CS2020

Extra long spigot style closet flange?

Do they make an EXTENDED 4”x 4” spigot style PVC closet flange? My 4” fitting is below the tile and encased in concrete, and my 4” spigot closet flange will only end up being about 5/8” into the fitting once the floor is finished and I solvent weld the closet flange into the 4” fitting. Or, is...
  4. CS2020

PEX Stub-Outs through copper coated Holdrite straps?

I know I've seen it done before, and the 1/2" PEX supply lines fit tight in the copper Holdrite straps, but is it correct or permissible? If it is, should they be secured through the strap in some way? Brass PEX 90's in the wall to make the turn into the straps. I know they make larger holed...
  5. CS2020

Venting question, with fancy picture for clarity!

I can still cut the concrete. Can I just cut a tee into that shower drain line and go over to that wall that separates the shower and the toilet for a vent there, and then do you think I would be good? Thanks
  6. CS2020

Venting question, with fancy picture for clarity!

Hello all! I've browsed the forums on this venting question, but since its so hard to follow individual plumbing configurations when explained in writing, I decided to take a picture and ask here so there is no confusion! This is for a new bathroom in the basement. The blue line is the 4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks