Search results

1. Duane G Lindstrom

Hi. I am putting in a corner shower that is on same side as load bearing beam in basement. I...

Hi. I am putting in a corner shower that is on same side as load bearing beam in basement. I need to run hot and cold lines into studs of wall but how do i go through the center load beam. The shower is loacated at the outside wall of the house
  2. Duane G Lindstrom

Hi terry Have a plumbing question. I am putting a washer machine in new part of room. Its on...

Hi terry Have a plumbing question. I am putting a washer machine in new part of room. Its on first floor. I know that the drain lines a rubber washing line are in a box in back of washing machine going to basement. How do i put in a trap under floor that meets the drain pipe from behind the...
  3. Duane G Lindstrom

Cast iron drain replace with s trap

I have another question i have done plumbing jobs changing lines under sinks tubs as house is already built my question is i have one metal drain pipe that was attached to sink drain pipe. My question is its connected to the sewer cast iron pipe. This one drain pipe is about 4 feet long say on...
  4. Duane G Lindstrom

So if i put in a riser clamp i can attach the 6 ft pvc pipe. Is the cast iron pipe clamped to wall up to roof so that can help with holding the vertical load with the riser clamp also.
  5. Duane G Lindstrom

There is no trap below just like 2 feet of cast iron off the cast iron stink pipe then a small elbow with a trap inside to stop gas from coming up plus drains the water together. That cast iron pipe comes out off roof to let gas out and goes thru 2nd floor and ist floor to basement. So i will...
  6. Duane G Lindstrom

Hi My question is i have a old house with cast iron plumbing. On second floor under tub there is a straight pipe with a little elbow attached to tub because of only 6 inches of space. Is it a good idea to make the tub high enough to fit a s trap. Then put a step.for getting out of tub. Or what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks