Search results

1. Petermet

Order of filters for deep well

I am building a house in Bali - thankfully almost finished. I need to be clear with the plumber's how the filters are to be plumbed as they have no experience !!! I have a 170 foot well. I am am looking at placing the submersible Grunfos pump at 155 feet. I then plan the following order...
  2. Petermet

Submersible pump direct supply vs storage tank

I have a 4" cased well - about 120 feet deep. I want to use a submersible pump and here in Indonesia they seem to pump to a 1000 litre holding tank and then use a booster / circulation pump to supply the house. I can get a Grundfos SQ pump but not a SQE here. Should I direct supply to the...
  3. Petermet

Filter order for drinking well water

I am building a house in Indonesia and have a 45 meter deep well. I currently use a charcoal filter (1054 tank) and a resin softener (also 1054 tank). I don't drink this water. For drinking I use a small RO unit into plastic 5 gallon containers. In the new house I would like to be able to...
  4. Petermet

RO - 8 stage filter advice

I live in Bali Indonesia. I have water supplied from a deep well. A test 2 years ago showed no nasties however given everyone is on a septic tank ( not sealed ) I work on the principle that nasties are always a possibility. I have installed a charcoal backwashing filter (1054 tank) and a water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks