Search results

1. Scott Baxla

T & P valve on water heater blowing

A friend's water system has been working fine for at least 10 years. This week the T & P valve on the hot water heater started leaking. (Mounted on the top of the tank - don't have to drain tank to replace it.) My first suspicion was bad T & P release valve, so I replaced it. The new one did...
  2. Scott Baxla

Water treatment system for open tank feed into pressure system.

I’m needing to treat the water from my well and looking for advice on how to do that. This is a little long winded: I’m attempting to present as clear of a picture as I can from my novice experience level. I’m wanting to use the well in a “temporary” water supply system. I need to pump from...
  3. Scott Baxla

Unusual 1920's tub fill spout

Has anyone seen a tub fill spout like this? (pics below). Its very unusual in a few ways - very low profile and no sharp edges & the water in the tub can be filled to the rim of the tub (fill spout submerged) since the spout blocks the overflow and somehow sealed. (I've taken a deep bath in...
  4. Scott Baxla

Clawfoot tub as drop in w/ shower?

Has anyone seen this done? Using the claw foot tub as a drop in does not seem like a difficult task, but adding a shower introduces a drainage issue. The tub lip will be above the deck its mounted in and the shower will fill the space around the tub rim w/ water - so... how to drain that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks