Search results

1. Dellborg

Delta two handle. Help me identify this shower valve brand.

I think the existing screw that holds the handle on is to large for that stem.
  2. Dellborg

Briggs Vacuity problems flushing.

In my first floor guest bathroom I'm on my second Briggs Vacuity that wont flush. The first one had no problems for about 5 years then started to where nothing would go down, so when I updated the master bathroom I moved that working Briggs Vacuity to the first floor guest bathroom and not long...
  3. Dellborg

Delta two handle. Help me identify this shower valve brand.

I do some home handyman work on the side and a customer asked me to help with a dripping shower and I removed the handle and it looked like it had a delta cartridge inside but I can't find any Delta Handle units that have the handle screws on straight down the shaft and it was a long screw 2 to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks