Search results

1. 237user

Cannot remove closet bolts - toilet install

Hi Ran into a problem replacing my toilet. Previous owner installed an extender on the flange as the flange is about an inch below the floor. However, I cannot remove the bolts as it appears as though the extender was installed over the bolts so the keyhole is partially covered by the...
  2. 237user

Basement Floor Drain

Hi Best way to remove this in order to replace it with something nicer?
  3. 237user

Shutting off water to laundry sink?

Hi I am attempting to replace faucet for the laundry tub in the basement as the current one is falling apart. However, after shutting off the water main supply valve, the laundry faucet does not stop flowing water in both cold and hot. Water is stopped everywhere else as it should be and I...
  4. 237user

Toilet flange under tile partially

Hi I am trying to install a new toilet however there's almost an inch gap between flange and floor. Previous owner had stacked two wax rings with both horns. Thick wax ring is not high enough (toilet does not compress it at all). I purchased a danco perfect seal however because the flange is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks