Search results

1. JOE.G

What are my options to keep a small section of exposed water line from freezing?

Hi, My Shop is fed from my home which is about a 100 FT Run of Black Plastic pipe I believe it's around 1 Inch ID, My issue is when I ran it I was not able to get it under ground easily from where it comes out of my home to where it goes under ground is 5 to 6 Feet, This part of the pipe is...
  2. JOE.G

30/50 vs 40/60 Well Pressure switch, Pros/Cons.

Hi, I turned up my well pressure switch a few years ago from 30/50 to 40/60 but my switch standoff pipe and switch were clogged and I did not know until I cleaned it two weeks ago. My pressure now is very good. I am just wondering if I leave it at a true 40/60 that it is now is it a lot harder...
  3. JOE.G

Radiant and forced hot air garage set up questions, need advice.

Hi, My garage is 28x28x10 first floor and second floor is 28x28x8. Right now I have on the first floor a Big Max 80 K hanging unit ( I know it is over sized ). The second floor has a ventless propane fireplace which I only turn on if I am going to be in the man cave. There are stairs with a door...
  4. JOE.G

Is my Well pressure switch wired right?

Hi, Today I decided to clean out the tube that the Well pressure switch is connected to ( Completely clogged not sure how it was working ) and I cleaned up the switch. I have a Sta - Rite SK 2 switch which I adjusted to be a 40/60. I also have a 1/2 HP 230 Volt well pump. Now I have had no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks