Search results

1. azrichter

Help Deciding- Champion 4 Max vs Toto Drake?

If we were to buy a Kohler (we like the looks and reviews of the Highline k-76301), I'd order a set of repair parts (a fill valve and flush tower and possibly bolt and tank gaskets) to keep ready on the shelf, just in case. You'll probably need them eventually anyway. In fact, I've found...
  2. azrichter

Right...it is frustrating---its one of those items you want to get right, because you live with it and use it every day. People at the plumbing supplies said that TOTO parts can be found on the shelf at hardware/home stores. The ones I've looked at have a standard flapper and Korky fill...
  3. azrichter

Stinker You can find TOTOs in Phoenix at either Standard Hardware or Central Arizona Supply. Central Supply has TOTOs on the showroom floor (I saw them at their Surprise store and the one on 16th St., just S. of Camelback). When I checked you could still get the original Drake (CST744) at the...
  4. azrichter

Hi, Ed. I'm very interested to find out if you attempted to replace the Class 5 flapper with an...

Hi, Ed. I'm very interested to find out if you attempted to replace the Class 5 flapper with an aquapiston. I'm considering a Kohler Highline with a class-5. It seems that the Aquapiston is more highly thought of by many reviews. I was sorry to see you got no answers to your query...just...
  5. azrichter

Semi-concealed trapway: TOTO CST746 or Kohler Highline?

I'm new, but really appreciate what I've learned here. Thanks to all. Replacing 45 year-old Cranes that are as steady as can be. SO much water though...and they're getting a little grungy. As I considered replacements, I took a good look at the Cranes and realized how elegant they are---they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks