Search results

1. Michael Crivello

Tempra 24 Keeps tripping high limit

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
  2. Michael Crivello

Replacement of Tub

What do you mean by shrapnel ...sharp objects flying?
  3. Michael Crivello

Replacement of Tub

I have a tub that needs to be replaced and 1st of I need to know if this is an Alcove tub or a drop in tub? 2ndly what kind of tools do I need? Also what's the best reference online to follow for this? Below are links to pictures of my tub. The server here keeps saying the pictures are too...
  4. Michael Crivello

Tube below Kitchen Sink Came Loose

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1HjdFUCoJ5HodYVvWRt4SaaxvJoyZ8y/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a54aKEKn7mMp8JvDCP-Jtrb1l-Y5CDD-/view?usp=sharing
  5. Michael Crivello

Every time I try to attach a picture it says it's too large.
  6. Michael Crivello

Tried pushing up to put it back on as hard as I could...water spurts out of the faucet ...but it also spurts down under the sink...
  7. Michael Crivello

How could I see the name of the brand?
  8. Michael Crivello

Yes it is. I don't know the brand.
  9. Michael Crivello

I have a faucet that when I pull up on the handle turns the water on. Unfortunately the other day I pulled up too hard and it made a narrow tube below the sink come loose. So now when pull up to turn the water on instead of the tube feeding water up into the faucet it just spills on the floor...
  10. Michael Crivello

Replacement of Toilet / Leaks

Attached is a picture of that and another picture of the bottom of the toilet.
  11. Michael Crivello

Replacement of Toilet / Leaks

I had recently replaced my toilet not really know what I was doing and when press the handle down the water slowly starts to go down but then starts leaking on the bottom of the toilet. To fix this issue I bought a wax ring with bolts set and put down the wax ring under the toilet where I...
  12. Michael Crivello

Toilet That's Difficult to Remove

I've got a broken toilet that I'm looking to replace. The screws are really rusted and I can't get them out. Should I just snap them off? What else is involved in replacing a toilet? ---- Also, the only thing that works plumbing wise is my tub...and actually it doesn't really work that well...
  13. Michael Crivello

Plumbing Issue Under Old Mobile Home

I live in a mobile home that is at least 10 years old ...if not older...with plumbing issues. I've had issues pretty much from the time I moved in around 8 years ago. The toilet never had enough water pressure to flush or wasn't really going down. Both the kitchen an bathroom sinks have...
  14. Michael Crivello

Issue with Bathroom Sink Water Not Going down.

Hi: I have a bathroom sink that's fully of dirty water that hasn't gone down for days and I've tried heavy-duty liquid to get it unclogged such as Liquid Fire and Liquid-Plumbr (Industrial Strenth Urgent Clear) with no results except to have the air full of toxic fumes. I live in a mobile home...
  15. Michael Crivello

Plumbing Issue with Bathroom Tub

I have some major plumbing issues. Everything from the toilet, to the kitchen sink to the bathroom sink, to the tub doesn't work. At this point I would be content with at least me bathroom tub plumbing working. I have tried Instant Power that supposedly dissolves "disuelve" Hair & Grease...
  16. Michael Crivello

Loose Pipe Connection under kitchen sink

Also what is a nylon 11/2" sj washer?
  17. Michael Crivello

So, I just noticed today that there is also a leak just above where I had an arrow pointing... so where the above section of the pipe meets the base of the sink. Would nylon 11/2" sj washers fix that too or is there something else I need to get?
  18. Michael Crivello

For a professional plumber this would probably be an easy one. I have a loose connection under my kitchen sink. I've tried to tighten the connection put didn't get any where. How do I fix? Please see picture. (The yellow arrow shows where the leak is at.)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks