Search results

1. Robert Gordien

Previous owners converted shallow well pump to deep well pump?

I will post better pic's when I get up there next week, I am considering ''Valveman" suggestion also.
  2. Robert Gordien

"Special" in what way? Home Depot 16 gallon? Should I be concerned about something here? I'm a DIY and know little about wells but looks like something I can handle. I welcome suggestions? I know that the vacuum valve will go away and I'll just seal off the the pump connection..correct or am I'm...
  3. Robert Gordien

Thank you so much all for your professional advise, my tank is leaking and plan to replace that this spring and eventually get to the pump when it fails at which I'll have a professional perform.
  4. Robert Gordien

I bought this cabin 3 years ago and starting to take notice of what the pump room anatomy is exactly. the original desc. of the well installation in 1955 never mentioned how deep the well is. The well pump is a deep 2 pipe system but looks like a injector at the floor level. Was this standard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks