Search results

1. Hunter2

PVC coupler

Can you use the shorter low pressure coupler on 2 in PVC shower drain if needed? I may need to extend the drain and it may not be enough room to use the normal one. The low pressure is 1.75 H and the regular one is 2.74 in H.
  2. Hunter2

Brass Shower floor drain mounting in pan

I have a Sterling Accord center drain shower with the higher base about 21 " on the sides and back, the front is 3.5 inch high. I just did the demo and it seems the PVC from the floor is to short, its 3/4" under the height of floor. There is an open hole around the drain, it seems they didn't...
  3. Hunter2

Shower Pan install

I know their are several threads for this subject. I purchased the Sterling Accord model after much research to find a good replacement. Has anyone installed a shower pan right to the floor? Its a concrete slab and its level so that shouldn't be an issue. It did come with a under lament type...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks