Search results

1. stormiii

Can a Thermostat Be Affected By Steam?

Thank you so very much! I appreciate the link, too. :)
  2. stormiii

Removing and Replacing Damaged Duct in Soffit

Thank you! My son told me that's how he would do it, but he wasn't sure because he doesn't do landside HVAC. I appreciate you helping me with this! :)
  3. stormiii

Can a Thermostat Be Affected By Steam?

Most of my claims are water losses. I inspected a home in OBX this past week where the water heater burst and caused damage on all three levels of the dwelling. The mitigation and restoration contractor said when he came to the home, it was filled with steam (which is evident by the damage to...
  4. stormiii

I initially posted this in the wrong forum, but can't figure out how to delete it. Can someone help? I recently inspected a home that had damage to the HVAC duct. The issue is that it is located inside the soffit of the game room. The drywall has been removed; however, the soffit framing is...
  5. stormiii

I just realized that I posted this in the wrong forum, but can't figure out how to delete it or move it. Oy vey. Help! :confused:
  6. stormiii

I recently inspected a home that had damage to the HVAC duct. The issue is that it is located inside the soffit of the game room. The drywall has been removed; however, the soffit framing is still in place. How would one remove the duct and then replace it? Would the cross-sections need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks