Search results

1. Raybo

Upgrade advice for aging system

Hello All, I am seeking the advice of experts as I'm a bit lost in which direction to take. I currently have an Oil Fired 26-year-old Energy Kinetics EK-1 boiler (120K btu) and am considering upgrading, but also switching to LP as I have a 500 gal in-ground LP tank. The current system is...
  2. Raybo

Clack WS1-CS need help programing

I'm by no means an expert here but with trying to learn as much as I can about my own system and tweaking it, your settings appear idealistic regarding usable capacity. Try tweaking salt to 10lbs OR capacity down to 20K, depending on if you prefer fewer regens or not and start monitoring your...
  3. Raybo

Clack WS-1 is filling brine tank when it should be drawing brine - FIXED!

Just to follow-up in case someone else runs into this, I replaced the seal & spacer stack, main piston and regenerate piston and my problem is solved. The overflow tank was overfilled because on regen, in addition to the pre-fill, the backwash and rinse cycle was also dumping water out of the...
  4. Raybo

Clack WS-1 is filling brine tank when it should be drawing brine - FIXED!

Hello all, I was checking my salt level and fount my brine tank full to where the float valve shuts off the fill. My valve is set to pre-fill, so I never typically have water in tank anyway. I googling and searching here and checked the typical suggestions; Drain not plugged, brine tube not...
  5. Raybo

Magnesium Oxide question

Hello All, I have acidic well water that tests around 5.3ph, which is corrected to a tad over 7 ph utilizing a 12x52 tank, 80% calcite 20% Magnesium Oxide. It backwashes every 4 days. My question is if the Magnesium Oxide mesh size matters and if so, how does it affect the properties of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks