Search results

1. HollyAR75

Does the well flow rate (GPM) vary during the year?

I have a 210' deep low yielding well. Well company said it was 1/4 to 1/3 gpm. We use cisterns for storage and are very conservative with usage so we mostly do fine with it. However that flow rate was measured during early November of a very dry season. I've wondered if the flow rate increases...
  2. HollyAR75

Very slow drop in pressure at pressure tank

I have a 210' low yield well that fills an underground cistern, which is then piped to my jet pump and pressure tank in my crawlspace. I began noticing that when no water was being used, the pump was cycling every 2-3 hours (I can hear it). First thing I noticed is that when the pump starts up...
  3. HollyAR75

Pressure tank cycling 30 minutes after any water is drawn...

Hello, first post here although I've read through quite a bit of the forum for the past year. We have a low yield well that is connected to a 550 gallon cistern for storage. Our pressure tank is under the house in a crawl space so I can hear it when it cycles. Last week, everyone else left for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks