Search results

1. nikono

Piping around corner less than 45 degrees.

I'm new to this. Is the corner at 90 or 45 degree angle? This strong man from UK bent a straight copper pipe with a spring inserted. I think he could do to 90 degrees or a little less. Home depot sells pipe bender, too. The cheap kind bends only smaller pipes. They rent out tools, too, in case...
  2. nikono

Well to house plastic pipe

I think some pipes are rated for potable water, some are not. Potable: safe to drink; drinkable.
  3. nikono

Trouble soldering reducing tee stem

I fixed some leaked, sweat copper pipes with "push to connect" Sharkbite fittings. Those fittings cost a little more money but the work was so easy. Soldering was not a good idea when there was flammable insulation in the wall, in the ceiling. For pipes in wall near floor bottom, soldering the...
  4. nikono

Repeated failure, faulty valve?

The specs for that check valve reads Sizes 3/4 to 1 1/4 in. Maximum Pressure: 50psi I think that 50psi is the max pressure at the inlet at the bottom for that check valve to be able to withstand. Home Depot sells some pressure gauge, I got one but used it for cold water. I'm not sure if it can...
  5. nikono

Cold water in hot line in 1 of 4 bathroom faucets

It's likely the brand new single hole faucet is where the problem is. But you may need only to adjust something. In regard to faucet: 1. For faucet with handle. "Some faucets have two small adjustment screws underneath the handle. The screw on the left controls hot water, while the screw on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks