Search results

1. barlow96

new walk in shower project

I am at a lost on what the best option would be for my new walk in shower project. Dimensions are 99'' x 37''. Wife does not want tile anymore so I am looking at getting the below pan (36'' x 79'') and then taking up the rest of the space with a built in bench. Since my shower has a 31'' wide...
  2. barlow96

Water test results in..need help

I received my water test results: calcium 30.8 mg/l iron 0.16 mg/l magnesium 7.9 mg/l total hardness 109 mg/l TDS 180 mg/l ph 7.45 lead .00195 mg/l copper .0395 mg/l turbidity 0.60 NTU IRB 2000 CFU/Ml e coli & coliform ND Nitrate as N ND I am wondering what way i should go. I am having...
  3. barlow96

Information overload iron and IRB in well water

Well i have been doing a ton of research and I'm not sure if i am more confused now or when i started. new house built in 2014 with an existing shallow well (100') constructed in 1980 (prior home which burnt down) water test in 2015: iron .0892 mg/l total hardness 99 mg/l total dissolved...
  4. barlow96

240V baseboard heaters and programmable thermostat

Hello all, I would like to install (2) 2000W 240V 8.3A baseboard heaters in my about to be finished basement and about the only programmable thermostat that i could find that would handle this load (at least based on my observations) is the honeywell TH106/U. The heaters are the 94''...
  5. barlow96

Remodeling of Basement questions/plan of attack

Well after a few weeks of intensive research on here I think I have narrowed down my plan of attack (I just want to make sure I am not missing anything and/or I do have a few questions). Details: Lycoming County, PA Zone 5A House - newly constructed modular (2015) on poured 8'' x 9 '...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks