Search results

1. eR1c

Shower Faucet Question

I'm trying to increase the amount of hot water I get to one of my showers by moving the limiter (I have the kind shown in the picture). However, when I adjust the limiter so that the handle is allowed to turn more counter-clockwise, when turning past a certain point, the water shuts off. If I...
  2. eR1c

Bathroom Sink Fixture Issue

Hey thanks. I was able to tighten it by hand. I got it pretty tight so hopefully that keeps it tight. If it loosens, I get I'll get a silicone rubber or neoprene sheet as Terry mentioned and snug it up again.
  3. eR1c

Oh gotcha. So turn it clockwise I'm assuming? And would I turn it at the fixture or from underneath the sink?
  4. eR1c

Thanks for your response. But I'm not sure what you mean. What part is the stem? And what would flipping it over do? Thanks.
  5. eR1c

Hello all. So this fixture body which I outlined in the picture will turn along with the handle when turning the water on and off. The left side one does not. How is this issue fixed? The nut underneath the sink on that side is nice and snug so that doesn't seem to be the issue. Thanks in advance.
  6. eR1c

Delta Shower Cartridge Replacement Questions

I see...okay thanks. So just unwind that bolt out a little more and the valve won't be able to turn past off?
  7. eR1c

Delta Shower Cartridge Replacement Questions

Hello there - I was wondering if I could get some assistance with my issue. I replaced my shower cartridge with the type in the image below. It's an exact replacement and it's all brand new. I followed the instructions and installed everything correctly, from what I can tell. My issue is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks