Search results

1. MACPLUMB

Apt Storm Drains

Got a job at a Apt Complex to Clean the Outside Storm Drains, How is the best way to clean out the Catch Basins full of trash and debris, complex is about 20 years old and it looks like they have used them for trash cans, dumping anything and everthing in them, going to give them a hourly rate...
  2. MACPLUMB

Hansgrohe Axor Starck

Have Hansgrohe Axor Starck kitchen faucet, that needs hose replaced, new one being shipped out by Mfg, is their a trick for getting a new hose pulled though ?
  3. MACPLUMB

Making Craft Beer

Terry did not know where to post this or if you even want to share on your board ? For All You Beer Drinkers; From April 1 Issue of Treatment Plant Operator As the “Toilet to Tap” craze continues to grow in the U.S., one of the country’s largest beer brewers confirmed this week what many have...
  4. MACPLUMB

REPLACING 3/4" GATE VALVE ON CPVC COLD WATER

Hey out there try to make a short story, because or hurricane water damage have a company doing repairs though out apt complex, came out last Saturday pulled everthing out of my storage unit including water heater, they cut out drywall whist high then replaced and taped installed a new electric...
  5. MACPLUMB

Great Texas Flood of 2017

Sunday morning in Houston and I survived the great flood so far but a lot of my neighbors got flooded out last night over 26" of rain, Bayou's and creeks all over flowing major highways mostly flooded out, also a couple of people died in Houston because of getting traped in flood waters
  6. MACPLUMB

Scam Artists

Terry could not post in the right section but here goes FRIDAYS 8/11/2017 E-MAIL Dear Subscriber, Your recent payment has been rejected, kindly confirm and modify your billing information with the link below Click-Here MyBilling-authentication We apologize for any inconveniences this...
  7. MACPLUMB

Black bears in the plumbing !

I HEAR YOU HAVE TO WATCH FOR BLACK BEARS ? http://www.king5.com/video?id=103282154&sec=548932
  8. MACPLUMB

Trojan worldwide inc. Now on facebook !

As of 4: Pm CST. On August the 7th. 2010 I am proud to announce Trojan Worldwide has their own face book page, and you are all welcome to visit any time
  9. MACPLUMB

The worlds best sewer tools and equipment !

TO ALL PLUMBERS, DRAIN CLEANERS AND PROPERTIES OWNERS TO LET YOU ALL KNOW AS OF JULY THE FIRST 2010 I HAVE GONE TO WORK AS A OUTSIDE SALESMAN FOR TROJAN WORLDWIDE INC. JERRY MAC HODGE 281-872-0415 MACSALESANDSERVICE@UTAHWEB.COM http://www.trojantoolmfg.com/ HOME CATALOG CONTACT...
  10. MACPLUMB

Installing delta faucets !

Ok i have a question for the plumbers and handyman out there ? You have a delta faucet to install with the plastic base do you put plumbers putty under the plastic or not ? And if not why ?
  11. MACPLUMB

Nibco faucet handles

Hey all you good plumbing buddy's out there i have the round plastic handles like the old delta ones, on a kitchen and lav faucets that are made by nibco i am looking to see if anyone knows of any kind of lever handles that possible fit this style ? ?
  12. MACPLUMB

Water heater anode rod removal tool !

http://shop.waterconnection.com/images/1236711052803135095380.jpeg CALLED THE " TORQUE MULTIPLIER WITH SOCKET " LIST $490.00 FOR ALL THOSE OUT THERE THE NEXT BEST TOOL FOR REPLACING ANODE RODS
  13. MACPLUMB

Black Mold In Shower

I Trying To Fix A Problem Long Distance, My Brother Is Renting A Apt That Has A Black Mold Problem In His Bathroom Shower Stall, What Is The Best Way To Kill The Mold ? Bleach Sitting Overnite ? Muric Acid Sitting Overnite ? Or Is Their Some Other Chemical Treatment ? OR SCRAPING OUT...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks