Search results

1. SwiftMKIII

Moving basement Washing Machine

Got it. Thanks again. Dropped a tip in your tip jar.
  2. SwiftMKIII

Terry, Thanks for the response! Just to verify, 16' vent run is not too long? Anything to be aware of when tying into the 3" near the stairs. 18"-42" standpipe 2" x 1 1/2" x 2" tee within 5" of standpipe/P-Trap 1/4" or more slope out to the 3" Sanitary Tee into the 3" Can I use a long...
  3. SwiftMKIII

So, After doing event more investigation, I have found that the rough-ins for the basement bathroom has a 2" DWV pipe that might be plumbed as a vent. I went through all of the sinks, tubs, and toilets and none of them drain through this pipe. The picture below is a sketch the layout of the...
  4. SwiftMKIII

I am trying to move a washing machine, which will effectively move the machine from one waste stack to another. 1. How to vent the washing machine drain? Air Admittance Valve - I understand this doesn't work with pressurized output, like from a washing machine Tie into current vent - This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks