Search results

1. Kabra

On-Demand Hot Water Circulation

Wondering if I can get some input on water velocity concerns from a pro on a redesign I did of my on-demand hot water recirculation system. Originally I couldn't find anyone who could do what I wanted so I wound up building the system myself about four years ago. It's worked great but I always...
  2. Kabra

Static Water Pressure Creeping Up

I have a Zurn 3/4" NR3XL pressure reducing valve. I set the static pressure at 50 or whatever and it slowly creeps up to the low 70s. This happens even when I set the static pressure to much lower settings. Operating pressure definitely is affected by the lower settings so I'm thinking the...
  3. Kabra

Adding Zone with Fixed Speed Furnace

I bought a new house a couple years ago and one of the bedrooms has three exterior walls and in the winter that room is 6* - 10* colder than the area where the thermostat is. The builder is offering to add a zone for that area (including an adjacent bedroom) on a fixed speed single zone system...
  4. Kabra

Taco 006e3 for hot water recirculation

I have a question on pump dynamics after speaking with a Taco rep about the pump I plan to use for a hot water recirculation system. More accurately it's going to be a cold water purge system as I really don't need to circulate hot water. I plan to use a Taco 006e3 pump which I selected because...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks