Search results

1. G

is 1.46 manganese a problem?

I am getting prices for a new softener and the 2 first companies that tested my water never mentioned that I needed a specific machine for manganese but the 3 company told me i needed a specific machine (1000.00 $ canadian) cause my manganese had a reading of 1.46ppm , does it make sense...
  2. G

used softener any good ?

A friend of mine as a culligan that he hasnt been using for 2 years, if it was working then could it still be any good after 2 years of not being used? thank you
  3. G

fleck 7000 or clack ?? help

I Live in Canada and have just got an estimate for a water softener. I have 20 000grain of hardness and my iron is at 1. there are 4 adults and 2 children 1 and 4 in the household. The salesman recommended either a softener with a fleck 7000 or another with a clack. I cant tell what kind of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks