Search results

1. Roodillon

Tri State Plumbing

btw was that cold storm in 1992 and called Arctic Express? I did not work for a few weeks after that. People were getting stuck and had to leave their cars on the highway but I made it almost forty miles home in a 1966 F100 that I bought for $50. Yes $50. That truck was unstoppable. It NEVER...
  2. Roodillon

Tri State Plumbing

Thanks for the info Terry. I have a lot to remember from those days. Sometimes I miss them. Yes it is hard work. People say we charge too much. They don't understand lugging a 250 pound machine down and then up stairs 5,6 maybe even 7 times a day. And that was the easy part of the day because I...
  3. Roodillon

Tri State Plumbing

My name is Jeff Strichart, Roodillon is my forums handle. A little background - I started as a new construction laborer/helper in Miami, Florida around 1986. I hated it. The ground was super hard and the sun was super hot. I complained incessantly. My boss told me to work my way out of the ditch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks