Search results

1. heckmab

Double Vanity with AAV

My wife and I decided to go with 2 separate recessed medicine cabinets instead of one super large one. This gives me an area where I can run a vent into the attic to connect to the existing. Before I do this, I wanted to confirm I don't have too many elbows within a certain distance that may...
  2. heckmab

Double Vanity with AAV

Reach4, sorry for the long delay. For each fixture, the total length from the trap to the fitting itself is appropriately 40".
  3. heckmab

Double Vanity with AAV

Thanks for all the feedback, very helpful. We're now discussing options of having two recessed medicine cabinets so that I can run a vent up to the attic. It was mentioned that I should plan how it will be snaked . See attached. Am I right in assuming this will work, or will the circled area...
  4. heckmab

Double Vanity with AAV

Hello, I really appreciate this amazing forum. I’m an HVAC guy trying to learn plumbing. I am currently remodeling my master bathroom and live in Rochester, NY. House was built in 1988. Please forgive me if I use the wrong terminology to describe my issue. My issue is this: we want to install...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks