Search results

1. Allison

P-trap Arm Vertical Drop

Not sure if this helps, but here is where I am currently at:
  2. Allison

P-trap Arm Vertical Drop

Just for clarification is it ok to use wye+1/8(double fixture fitting) vertically for back to back toilets? And back to back sinks? I see this image on here a lot for double sinks. Thank you again!
  3. Allison

P-trap Arm Vertical Drop

I've realized through this question that I think my current set up has the trap weir above the vent opening due to the double fixture fitting, I am going to use to separate san-tees tying in to the horizontal line with separate wye+45s which will solve both of these issues. Thank you for your...
  4. Allison

P-trap Arm Vertical Drop

Oh you are right sorry I mis-quoted the code, assuming that the vent pipe is opening is above the trap weir would this set up pass UPC? I don't think I can get stacked san-tees to work without running into a similar issue.
  5. Allison

P-trap Arm Vertical Drop

Would the below set up pass UPC as long as the trap weir is less than 1.25" above the connection on the double fixture fitting? I only see 1002.4 requiring that the trap weir be above the vent pipe opening. All pipes and fittings are 2". Background: I am currently working on plumbing back to...
  6. Allison

Double Fixture Fitting for toilets?

Ok thank you for this clarification!
  7. Allison

Double Fixture Fitting for toilets?

Hello, I’m working on a back to back toilet install where I don’t have room to wye in two separate places, which sounds like the preferred method. I’m having trouble identifying a double fixture fitting since on the big box website it says “Double Fixture Sanitary Tee”. Is this the right type of...
  8. Allison

Back to back toilets in horizontal main

Yeah correct, I am limited on space. I am planning on running a horizontal drain perpendicular to the joist direction then connecting to the main stack. I'm trying to keep the connections to the horizontal drain as much in the joist space as possible (so the wall that will eventually hide the...
  9. Allison

I'm planning on using it in the vertical plane, something like this:
  10. Allison

Are there online suppliers that carry the double wye/ 1/8 fitting? Everything I've found looks just like like a double fixture fitting. I was under the (maybe wrong) impression that the wye+45 and double fixture fitting wouldn't pass UPC for back to back toilets.
  11. Allison

Are these double wye/ 1/8 bend fittings readily available? I am having trouble locating these at the box stores, only finding double fixture fittings which look slightly different (to my untrained eye at least).
  12. Allison

Back to Back Bathrooms

Oh ok, thank you! Going to work on dry fitting everything up soon.
  13. Allison

Back to Back Bathrooms

I'm planning on running the lav drains horizontally in the wall on the first floor for as long as possible before dropping to the basement, once in the basement it will be below the joists.
  14. Allison

Back to Back Bathrooms

I'm working on a plan for the drains and vents for a back to back bathroom remodel/addition in a one story house with a basement. My main goal is to keep all of the plumbing either in the joists or in two plumbing walls (where both horizontal runs are located in this drawing). I've been reading...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks