Search results

1. J

Re-route Vent Pipe

Thanks HJ, I appreciate your help. BTW, disregard the last question I asked...the sink drain is the last fixture on the stack so it is a shared vent/drain. I will say one thing...I have full respect for your profession. This stuff is a pain in the butt. lol
  2. J

Re-route Vent Pipe

This is what I found when the wall was removed. If you notice, the sink has a drainline but no additional vent line. When I reroute this, should I include a vent coming off the drain line or leave it the way it is?
  3. J

Re-route Vent Pipe

OK, change of mind. I have read up on this subject and asked some friends who are contractors. I still plan on moving the vent pipe back 2 feet. There already is a cut in the pipe connected with a no hub boot. I plan to remove the pipe above the cut, replace it with 4" ABS, angle it 45** for...
  4. J

Re-route Vent Pipe

I am currently in the process of remodeling our bathroom. The wall that the sink and toilet are on is being moved back 2 feet to give our small bathroom more space. Directly behind the toilet hidden in the wall is our friend, the 4" cast iron vent pipe. In order to move the toilet back 2...
  5. J

Re-routing Vent Pipe

I am currently in the process of remodeling our bathroom. The wall that the sink and toilet are on is being moved back 2 feet to give our small bathroom more space. Directly behind the toilet hidden in the wall is our friend, the 4" cast iron vent pipe. In order to move the toilet back 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks