Search results

1. Quan Vo

Help with washer standpipe overflow

There wasn't any problem with the original pipe, I am relocating them just because we remodel the laundry room.
  2. Quan Vo

Unfortunately, I can't access to see the drain pipe enters the floor since this basement is all finished. There is a bathroom next to the laundry (all closed up) I couldn't access the vent so I am not sure if it's properly vented or not, is it possible to add another vent within the laundry...
  3. Quan Vo

It is the same washer, and we barely see the issue before. We saw some in the past bu suspected that was from the washer and it was inconsistent but didn’t see much water on the floor before.
  4. Quan Vo

Hi @mliu I did that first and ran into the same issue, see the pic that used 1 1/2 pipe and p trap before replacing with 2" pipe. And yes it's the Fernco 1-1/2" coupling elbow
  5. Quan Vo

Hi @mliu thanks for responding. Here is the old pipe position, and the 90 elbow that I am using. Unfortunately, the basement is completely finished and the bathroom is next to this, so there is no access to see the vent (if there is one).
  6. Quan Vo

I am having an issue with water overflow on the washer standpipe. We clogged and there wasn't anything blocking the pipe. I tested with the water supply hose for a few mins and ran into no issue. However, depends on the wash cycle, the volume of water discharged from the washer causing overflow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks