Search results

1. Jay Vining

Katalox,softener,carbon questions

Hey there again, just me looking for help, yet again. Been doing a lot of work on the plumbing on the house and well. For sanitizing the above mentioned systems how would one go about it? The heads are all 5810s on 12x52 bottles. Katalox light -> Softener (rm100 media) -> Centaur carbon...
  2. Jay Vining

Well Pumped Sand

In the giving spirit. My new house keeps letting me down. Saturday early morning when the katalox went to regen. The well pumped sand and hit the big blue pre filter so hard it blew the bottom out starting to flood the basement. I whipped it on bypass(raw water) in the heat of the moment...
  3. Jay Vining

Am I looking at a new heat exchanger (NPE240A)

Going to start a couple separate threads here but will put them in appropriate places. TLDR Well pumped sand a couple nights ago. So much so that when a regen started it hit the pre-filter so hard it blew the bottom out and started flooding the basement. In the hurry of waking up from a dead...
  4. Jay Vining

Pink stains

Hey there! Thanks to all your help earlier last year I have a very nice water filtration setup in the house. Everything is working great....although I'm used to the soft water now and it makes me think the softener isn't working but thats okay. Well and it keeps a bit less water in the brine...
  5. Jay Vining

New House, New Well, Need Help With Filtration

Hello TLF (this will be long sorry) Been lurking here for along time, and quickly learned every situation is different, and I should just bite the bullet and ask. So, New construction house (~2ksqf, 3bed, 2.5bath just me and the wife) with a new well. The well is ~260' (lined for 200')...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks