Search results

1. Gallo Machisimo

Water Heater Leaking from Top

Hello everyone, happy Sunday! So I went downstairs to change my furnace filters, and noticed water on the floor. It appears that my hot water heater is leaking from the top. At first I thought it was coming from the hot water outlet, but after drying everything off, it's coming from the are...
  2. Gallo Machisimo

Case 3000 Seal Ball Not Sealing

Hey there, good people. I'm having an issue with one of my Case 3000 toilets. When it's flushed, the water will often keep running. If I trip the flush lever again and the manually put it back into place, it will seal. What I'm trying to figure out is whether the ball is worn, or whether...
  3. Gallo Machisimo

Brass sprinkler head stuck on riser

Hi all. My house has a vintage sprinkler system that was put in when the house was built in 1965. The lines are copper and the heads that are still original are brass. Over time they have dropped below the surface level of the lawn, so I am trying to raise them. The first two I did had been...
  4. Gallo Machisimo

Bathtub rough-in, 8" centers with offset spout

Hello good people! I hope you're all doing well. So after you guys helped me to get my Case 3000 toilet issues fixed, I'm hoping you can help me with my next vintage plumbing issue. I'm in the process of having a new shower stall put in my master bathroom. That has sent us down a rabbit...
  5. Gallo Machisimo

Help me save my Case 3000

Hello all. Long time reader, first-time asker. My wife and I have a mid-century home with 3 Case 3000 toilets. We bought our home BECAUSE it's mid-century and want to keep as many of the period fixtures as we can. Aside from that, these toilets generally work better than most any of the new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks