Search results

1. claytonK

Advice on a DWV plan

I forgot to respond to your other points. 1. I'll have to look into that, I have a 3/4" copper service line so I thought it would be silly to up size it after that. but maybe I'm wrong? on the 1" hot trunk should I be worried about wasting hot water? 2. Yes I will need to provide a drain...
  2. claytonK

Advice on a DWV plan

Thanks for the response, I know that the drawing could use more detail, but that was about the extent of what I could do with my drawing skills. 1. I think I can get all the fittings I need but I will make sure. 2. That was drawn wrong. I had planed to do it like a traditional laundry...
  3. claytonK

Advice on a DWV plan

Could you elaborate a little on what issues you see? I will try to find that, I've read other sources on venting but never that, is it available online?
  4. claytonK

Advice on a DWV plan

Sorry I've never posted any pictures on here, if there would be a better way to post the images let me know. Thanks
  5. claytonK

Advice on a DWV plan

Here are the .jpg for easier reference
  6. claytonK

Advice on a DWV plan

I'm remodeling contractor doing my personal home and applying for a homeowner permit for the plumbing. I wanted to get some opinions on my plan before I turned it in to the local inspector for review. I've attached some sketches of the DWV design from a couple of different angles also...
  7. claytonK

what is the max size attachment?

Thanks , I try to reduce it. It was 4 different page, I'll upload separate pages maybe
  8. claytonK

what is the max size attachment?

I've been trying to upload a PDF to get some advice on a layout and I keep get an error saying my file is to large? the PDF is 267 KB, what is the max size I can upload?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks