Search results

1. KLRmoose

Clack water softener? Maybe ws1?

Hey guys, I bought a house a couple years ago and it looks like it has an older Clack WS1 water softener with a date on the tank of 06-18-2018. I don't want to mess it up so is there a manual for it? Of course there isn't any marking on it other than on the bottom of the tank itself. I'm not...
  2. KLRmoose

Tub spout installation with a threaded drop ear elbow?

Hey guys I'm working on my bathroom remodel and decided to use a bathtub surround. I have a Delta shower valve and soldered on a 1/2" copper tub spout. I was going to install the surround but realized the surround peice that sits against the shower valve/tub spout wall has to be slid into...
  3. KLRmoose

Bathroom remodel plumbing questions.

I'm remodeling my bathroom and moved my toilet and tub. I decided to do the plumbing in my bathroom. The fixtures (tub, toilet, double sink vanity) is all on the exterior wall of my house (2x4 construction) I have about 4" of space between concrete and my floor to bring the vent up the...
  4. KLRmoose

PEX perpendicular to post and beam built house?

Hey guys, I'm running some PEX to replace some galvanized pipe in my bathroom. I have a house built using post and beam construction. How do you run PEX perpendicular to the beams? If you are supposed to support it every 32" and the beams are 4' apart? How far apart is it OK to run PEX side...
  5. KLRmoose

Can't get p-trap to stop leaking?

Hey guys, Doing a small remodel on my bathroom and replaced the vanity/sink and had to do some plumbing. At first I had a leak at every fitting but I've since replaced the ptrap again with with different brand and the leaks (except 1) have stopped. The one leak that I cant figure out is the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks