Search results

1. BPhillips

Tankless water heater- no code, not firing

yep, I tried that thinking maybe too much water was going through the working one and not enough through the problematic one... didn’t get a P1 error or an ignite.... I’ve been running the working one for a few days by itself with no issues but no luck on the “bad” one. It’s as if it doesn’t see...
  2. BPhillips

thank you Reach4 inlet and exhaust (air) are unobstructed and the inlet filters (water) are clean as a whistle... Thank you for taking time to reply to my post :-)
  3. BPhillips

Not sure where they would be... since the units are exterior units, I believe the combustion air just comes in at the base and out the exhaust on the front of the unit. I can post a pic if you could point me in the right direction... Also was thinking... I did use some shop air to gently blow...
  4. BPhillips

Hello all, Brand new to this forum and hoping for a little guidance. The set up: I have two tankless Rudds 199,000 btu plumbed in parallel (both inlets to one manifold and both outlets to another manifold). They have been working great for a few years without any issues at all. As of yesterday...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks