Search results

1. Richard D White

Pressure switch wiring?

I mentioned in some of my previous posts that my well was dug long before the house was built. So the well breaker is on the meter box about 100' from the well and the house is another 50' from the well. House ->50' well ->100' to breaker. There is only 1 run of 12/2 cable from the well to the...
  2. Richard D White

Verify pressure tank size

Just want to verify before I buy. My well pumps 7 gal/min. I currently have a 28 gal pressure tank but I am moving the new one under the house. I want to use a 44 gal because they are shorter than the 32. Any issue?
  3. Richard D White

Buried pressure tank question

The PO of my home had a well installed long before he built the house. The spin fiberglass pressure tank is buried next to the well head. He always had trouble with the switch freezing so when the house was built he ran a 1/4" line from a nipple on the pitless adapter into the crawlspace and put...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks