Search results

1. sanddab

Pebble shower floor

We are redoing our shower and are planning tile walls and a pebble-grout floor. Folks at the tile shop warned that the pebble floors were very prone to mildew. Any experience or ideas regarding this problem? Thanks Jim
  2. sanddab

dishwasher vent

My current dishwasher has a vent tube that exits on top of the sink through a little chrome tower. My last dishwasher didn't have one. My wife wants a new sink, what does the vent do and do I need it? Thanks Jim
  3. sanddab

shower stall material

I have an old fiberglass shower that I want to replace. A friend has corian, but pretty expensive, wife doesn't want tile so what are my options? Thanks Jim
  4. sanddab

10" rough-in

I want to replace my 35 year old toilets and would like Toto Drakes, but, I found that my toilets are 11" set-back not the 12" that most come in. Any recommendation for good toilets (under $300) that have 10" set-back? Jim
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks