Search results

1. sany

Yet another post from someone going crazy choosing a toilet

thanks. Reach4 and Tuttles Revenge - would you still go with the Aquia IV if the washlet is not an option? (currently no outlet near the toilet) and related to the washlet - we have looked into putting an outlet by the toilet, and have been told that the most viable option, due to...
  2. sany

For bathroom #2, we do not have a length constraint but more of a width issue. The Aquia IV would fit with no issue. I think the Legato might also fit, although it would be tight. I like the idea of the dual flush of the aquia iv to help conserve water, but if I go solely based on...
  3. sany

Based on other posts in this forum, I did take a look at the Toto toilets, and the one that comes closest to the 28" requirement (and is also skirted) is the Aquia IV. I am considering that as well (lol - did not mention it above as I figured folks would immediately gravitate to that one and I...
  4. sany

We will soon be doing a bathroom renovation and will be replacing our toilet. (this site has been a great source of info, btw - thanks!!) It is a relatively small bathroom, with the current toilet measuring about 27 1/2" from wall to front of toilet. Requirements for the replacement: - 28" or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks