Search results

1. Aristoc

Navien NPE-240A NG Leaking

To update I did have the exhaust outlet piping gasket replaced. And also my venting outside was raised at least two feet above the intake pipe. So there is no change of exhaust gases getting in through a leaking gasket or outlet pipe too close to the inlet. I still have oily residue collecting...
  2. Aristoc

I keep having an oily residue sticking to the inside of the tankless Even after the tech replaced the exhaust housing / gasket. Now that more and more customers are being affected this oily leaking problem is now appearing all over you tube now. It's mainly a problem with leaking heat...
  3. Aristoc

page 34 of the navien npe tankless water heater maunal shows you bnymbill that your exhaust pipe coming out should not be curved. https://www.navieninc.com/products/npe-210a/downloads i still have not solved my leaking brown oil on my unit from my earlier description. waiting for new exhaust...
  4. Aristoc

Navien NPE240a recirculation

Would be better if there was a photo of the INT or EXT valve. Because from the photos it looks like an external recirculation line has been set up.
  5. Aristoc

Can I move an outdoor AC unit without disconnecting it?

Thanks for your advise I'll have to think about it some more.
  6. Aristoc

Navien 210A NPE, Air vent leaking water

Has anyone else noticed the letter "V" marked with a black marker on the air vent? and the arrow that is engraved on the red cap , it's an up/down arrow? I bought a new air vent and it also has two letter "V" marked with black marker on it. I guess they are suppose to line up? if you go back...
  7. Aristoc

Can I move an outdoor AC unit without disconnecting it?

I have 10 year old outdoor Carrier Comfort model central AC unit standing on a paving stone on the ground. It is then connected by pipes and cable that goes into the house about 1 foot away from the house wall or so. I need to move about 1 foot over because it is blocking a path. Can I move it...
  8. Aristoc

External vs Internal Recirculation:

Do you have a 210 or 240? The A model has that round pump inside. That is an internal pump. It doesnt look like you have a external pump connected because your Navien already has an internal pump that can be used to circulate water around externaly that it, from your fixtures which are all...
  9. Aristoc

Navien 210A NPE, Air vent leaking water

navien 210A NPE. the red cap leaks water around it and it popped up while the tankless was working. i believe it is the recirculation pump air vent. I also noticed the little red cap can be pulled up or pushed down and it clicks. this is not my own pic but same thing. what would be causing this...
  10. Aristoc

Flushing tankless voids your warranty

Qualified means whatever navien wants it to mean.But I think the word 'qualified' is refering to service and installation. Not to regular maintenance. My unit is a NPE 210A and I am reading from it's manual. When I called my installer for a problem, they said that I never had called them to do...
  11. Aristoc

Yes that is on page 11, but look at page one.
  12. Aristoc

I was shocked to hear it from my installer too. Then when I read through the manual, it says it there that a qualified service technician needs to do all the work. I can copy and paste this from my Navien manuals later. Don't know about other brands though.
  13. Aristoc

I was told flushing your own tankless voids the warranty.
  14. Aristoc

Hi Maurice, could you post some pictures? I was told the exhaust is coming back into the cabinet. It could be from the exhaust that leaves the unit gets sucked back into the intake vent. Over time the droplets collect on the black plastic. Take a picture of your exhaust and intake vents too. If...
  15. Aristoc

I got answer from the tech that it might be the venting exhaust is coming back into the unit. Makes sense to me. My tech will be repairing this shortly. Thank you!
  16. Aristoc

I have a Navien 210a water heater on gas. It is 5 years old , no problems. It has internal recirculation turned on . No external features. I would hear the recirculation pump and burner kick on in the mornings before my shower, about 20 minutes before but I don't really hear that anymore. so not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks