Search results

1. Tim Hunt

Still have questions and in a time crunch

Good afternoon all, I started a thread yesterday about a rough in and got a response from Terry but still have a couple of questions and really need to get this thing knocked out. The drawing below is the one I posted yesterday. The situation is a back-to-back bathroom with a half bath on one...
  2. Tim Hunt

FEED BACK ON ROUGH-IN PLAN

Good afternoon, This is the second post I've written looking for advice on the rough in I'm trying to accomplish. With the help of another (unnamed until OK'd) member I came up with this plan. I'm under IPC but am going by the UPC just to make sure everything jives. I'm a contractor but not a...
  3. Tim Hunt

Tying new plumbing for an old bathroom into main soil drain

Hey everybody! I'm a first time poster and have really enjoyed surfing through the site the past week trying to find what I'm looking for and have came across some information but still need a little help. My name is Tim and I down here in Duncanville, Texas. Been framing for 30 yrs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks