Search results

1. Tim Hunt

Still have questions and in a time crunch

that's I was thinking but then again I'm here asking questions.
  2. Tim Hunt

I apologize I should have made myself more clear as far as the vent going back to the wall goes. What I should have said was can I run the vent out of the main soil drain back to the wall and up through the wall 42 inches above the floor and then tie into the main stack. I've seen diagrams for...
  3. Tim Hunt

Thanks for the information. I took it as Terry was talking about the WC on the way out of the building. I'll be on the job in a little while and I'll post a picture. Thank you for your time man.
  4. Tim Hunt

Sorry about that bud. DL stands for double lav. VTR is like Sylvan said vent through roof.
  5. Tim Hunt

Good afternoon all, I started a thread yesterday about a rough in and got a response from Terry but still have a couple of questions and really need to get this thing knocked out. The drawing below is the one I posted yesterday. The situation is a back-to-back bathroom with a half bath on one...
  6. Tim Hunt

FEED BACK ON ROUGH-IN PLAN

Thank you Terry, I really appreciate your time this evening! Thanks for pointing out the venting for the double lav. I knew that rule but overlooked it obviously. So let me ask you this. If I extended the drain for the kitchen past the toilet and ran an under the cabinet aav for the double lav...
  7. Tim Hunt

Here ya go buddy. Hope this helps.
  8. Tim Hunt

Good afternoon, This is the second post I've written looking for advice on the rough in I'm trying to accomplish. With the help of another (unnamed until OK'd) member I came up with this plan. I'm under IPC but am going by the UPC just to make sure everything jives. I'm a contractor but not a...
  9. Tim Hunt

Tying new plumbing for an old bathroom into main soil drain

I couldn't agree more guys. In 30 years of practically living on job sites I've hired and worked with a few really good plumbers and cant see any state doing away with licensing. It just doesn't make good sense!! Not to say that it wouldn't surprise me as not much does anymore. Ya know, you can...
  10. Tim Hunt

Not that I know of. You are the first I heard of it! But now I know why Texans grab a rope when they hear "New York City":)
  11. Tim Hunt

Hey everybody! I'm a first time poster and have really enjoyed surfing through the site the past week trying to find what I'm looking for and have came across some information but still need a little help. My name is Tim and I down here in Duncanville, Texas. Been framing for 30 yrs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks