Search results

1. David Greams

Kohler toilet quality..??

I worked at Home Depot in kitchen & bath for 3 years, and Glacier Bay toilets were one of the most common items we had to replace due to faulty/short-lasting flush mechanisms. You really do get what you pay for in a toilet, and you're not paying for much with Glacier Bay. I usually steered...
  2. David Greams

Toilet leaking in to bowl.

Check the siphon for over flow height. This has to be adjusted for the cistern itself. If it's lower than fill height then the water will keep flowing into the pan. Also double check the the siphon/flush mechanism is properly fitted and the rubbers are in the correct place..
  3. David Greams

Toto's new wall hung toilets: AP, MH, RP, EP - Feedback and Reviews

I have installed 3 in my home. I used the Gebret carrier frame and the toto toilets. I installed them during a Reno into 2 x 6 walls . I put them in because I have small bathrooms and they save about 12 inches of space, plus I have boys in the house who are young enough to have "aim" problems...
  4. David Greams

Love all...

Love all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks