Search results

1. RVBraq

Furnace Cycling

Hey guys, Got an issue with a ~10 year of furnace - Its a Goodman GHS8 . Its been starting its cycle normally but frequently, throughout its heat cycle, will kill the gas and the induction motor will stop. The fan continues to run after it shuts down and about 15 seconds later, the induction...
  2. RVBraq

Leaky shower...not in the expected spot?

Hey guys! Reaching out for a little advice. I have an upstairs bathroom that has been on-off leaking for about 3 years (i assume). I noticed the wall underneath the bathroom was wet one time, scoped around the bathroom, caulked a few things and then I never really saw it again. Until last...
  3. RVBraq

New Softener Install

Hey guys, Love this forum, have received a lot of good advice on some plumbing issues in a home I recently bought. Been heavily researching a water softener install and after discussing with some local plumbers, I can't seem to get a straight answer on sizing/whats necessary - Hard to tell if...
  4. RVBraq

Expansion tank install

Hey fellas, I'm planning out an install of an expansion tank near my water heater as I've been having a lot of relief valve water discharge. I've got 1/2 inch copper tubing lines but the tank I'm looking at (Amtrol ST-5) has a 3/4 inch connection - Seems most tanks I'm finding are 3/4 inch...
  5. RVBraq

Overpressurizing and Calcification?

Hi guys, I've been in my house for about a year now. Ever since we've been in the house, our water heater has made popping and cracking noise when it heats up. The water heater was installed about 2.5 years ago. After some investigating we noticed some significant calcium deposits on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks