Search results

1. AndyKy99

Adding sink next to washing machine in basement

Thanks for the advice everyone. I did remove the saddle tee, might as well while we are doing the work. Was a bit more tricky in a couple of spots than anticipated. We didn't want to have to raise the laundry outlet box so used the flex coupling. Hardware store guy said it was acceptable for...
  2. AndyKy99

I think it will work, I looked in the Q+A on some of the product pages and they said you can put polyethylene into it. I am attaching a picture of what it will be doing. Green is just showing my 90 degree and t connections. Does it matter where I tie in the fridge line, can it be in same spot...
  3. AndyKy99

Thanks for the advice. I think it would have been ideal to use PEX in the first place too. That link that you attached, does that work with the existing polyethylene or is that only if I set up a 1/4 PEX line? I am afraid I am home only for another week or so and then I have to leave for almost...
  4. AndyKy99

Thanks for the quick reply. Since I am going to have to cut and add connections for my waterline to sink I can do this at the same time. I am just wondering about the right connection to connect 1/4 polyethylene to pex. the polyethylene can use compression fiting? I used sharkbite in my last...
  5. AndyKy99

Ahhhh. I wasn't even sure what you were referring to but now I know. I believe my father-in-law installed that when he putting in the line for the fridge because there was nothing set up behind the fridge. What would be the best way to correct it? What is the function of it saddle tap?
  6. AndyKy99

I have read a lot of threads and I have seen Terry's pic he always posts for this scenario. I found another image online showing something that I believe is allowable for code (from Ontario Plumber's association) so just had a couple of questions. This diagram at bottom shows the sink going...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks