Search results

1. J1mb01

Arsenic removal/water questions

I have a high arsenic level that I would like to bring down. Since the R.O. system is not removing it, I assume it is arsenic 3. I have read that chlorine injection with contact tank will remove arsenic as long as iron is present, test says iron at 1.21 ml/g. Also, I have a KL iron filter with...
  2. J1mb01

Well head venting

Hello, recently moved into a home with a 200 foot drilled well, that part of the year seems to go artesian, probably due to high water table. The well is capped with a vented well cap, which water flows out of creating very wet soil in the area and icicles in the winter. I called the contractor...
  3. J1mb01

Iron Filter advice

Hello, I was hoping somebody here could help me out with a recommendation, and an online source for reasonable price/quality iron filter. Long story short, moved into a house that has a Culligan Super S 10x54 filter feeding into a dual tank Fleck 9000 softener, both units 15 years old. Super S...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks