Search results

1. L. Thomas

Flange height

Problem flange height? I want to install a new Linoleum tile floor in the bathroom:) . It will need to have the subflooring covered with luann (sp?). A new toilet will be installed. :confused: Is replacing the toilet a job that weekend warrior can attempt or is this a job for a...
  2. L. Thomas

Replacement parts TOTO Drake

Thanks so much for everyone's suggestion.:) I have decided to buy the TOTO Drake ADA toilet. Don't think I could have made the comparisons without your help. I have located a TOTO dealer but, the dealer is 100 miles from my home:mad: . Do I have to use TOTO replacement parts, or can I use...
  3. L. Thomas

ADA help!!!

Ada Thanks for the good report;) Since the toilets I have in the house now are 30 years old, you are probably right..it will be the last toilet I will buy!
  4. L. Thomas

ADA help!!!

:mad: I am having TKA in December and have just found out that I will need a TKA in the other knee near the end of this decade. :( I want to replace my “standard height†toilet with a ADA toilet. I have read some good reviews about the Toto Drake. I would love to have comment from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks