Search results

1. DIYMissus

Moen valve body 103258 how do I find which cartridge..?

I can't find a reference anywhere any help would be appreciated. Thanks Cynthia
  2. DIYMissus

This is different - no water during regen

This has happened twice now during a regen there is no water the pressure valve just after the expansion tank goes down to zero. Next in the line is a sediment filter then the water softener. Both times we "fixed" it by turning the sediment filter Rainfresh FC150 to bypass and off and...
  3. DIYMissus

Some success and a new problem with softener

After receiving much advice (esp the ever patient Bannerman ) the water is soft 2 - 5 gpg with 120 gpg of hardness I guess that's good enough ? Dishes look decent w/o a vinegar rinse, Showers feel great and some shine is returning to my now silver hair. Hubby's "quarantine beard" no...
  4. DIYMissus

I broke the RO system Please help

RO system came with house. Supposably the old one "blew up" and former owner bought a new one 2 years ago before we bought this mess ( Love the view, hate the house - its just one problem after another) . Its a Water Maxx I changed the membrane from 50 gpd to a 100 gpd and increased the...
  5. DIYMissus

Extreme Hard Water Need help with Softener Settings TIA

Hope everyone is safe and well. I posted last year before my move to the Kingston Area of Ontario. I received much needed help - thank you. We purchase a Fleck 9100 SXT Metered 64k Twin Alternating Water Softener from apluswater on eBay. They were really good to deal with, We installed it...
  6. DIYMissus

Water softener Woes

We have home purchased one year ago with an ~15 year old 64K water softener The softener produces soft water after regen ~ 1 gpg but after only a day its at 38 gpg. There are only two of us with ~ 100 gal /day usage total. I have purchased the HAch 5B test. Water from the drilled well I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks