Search results

1. mssonline2019

hello dear all i am nishan singh and i am from india. today i joined this forum for the social...

hello dear all i am nishan singh and i am from india. today i joined this forum for the social work.
  2. mssonline2019

5 Basic Plumbing Tools!

Small and large flashlights Long and short shovels Vise grip pliers Sledgehammer Round and flat files Claw and ball-pen hammers
  3. mssonline2019

Condensate drain advise

A condensate drain is a type of valve used to drain condensate. ... They remove condensate along with contamination from the system, preferably without losing excess compressed air and without the need to shut down the system. A condensate drain is a type of valve used to drain condensate.They...
  4. mssonline2019

AC/ condensate drain line. What is this mystery pipe?

Most AC drain lines are located outside, near the condenser unit. Push the stiff, thin brush into the end of the drain line. This might clear any clogs located near the end of the drain line. In most cases, the AC drain line clog will occur farther down and you'll need to do a little more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks