Search results

1. Rerod

Low water consumption and plugged drain pipes go hand-in-hand?

I am reading in more than one place that this is the case. I do maintenance in a building that was built in 1912 and we are in the process of switching toilet diaphragms to 1.6 gallons per flush when the old 2.4 diaphragms fail. I’m trying to warn management that this is a bad decision but...
  2. Rerod

Are there any 6000 btu mini splits that only cool?

I just don't want the reversing valve and related components failing, if I plan on heating with propane.. Does anyone know of a brand that is only cooling? Thanks
  3. Rerod

DIY no grout solid surface shower suggestions?

Just to give you a idea how I roll, I just bought a pair of speed queen's after my Maytag commercials failed after 18 years. So I'm the type who's not afraid to spend money for something that should last decades. I'm not wealthy, but I think it pays in the long run. I bought my fixer-upper...
  4. Rerod

Space saving storage..High quality bath cabinet recommendations?

I have two small 5x8 baths which need redone. I'm looking for ideas on space saving.. Storage etc.. Here's one.. http://www.concealedcabinet.com/Testimonials.html And can anyone recommend the cabinet makers they are satisfied with?
  5. Rerod

Which old Delta do I have? Pic

Can someone identify this delta shower valve please? Its from the 70's. And does delta make products just like they used to? I mean my old valves have worked fine for me. The tile failed and Im wondering if a new valve should be in order. Or just get a rebuild kit and new trim for my old...
  6. Rerod

vitromex toilet

I was givin a newer looking vitromex toilet. I was wondering if this brand is even worth the time to install? The people who gave it to me didnt give any info so Im worried whoever had problems and replaced it. Is it worth the time? Or does it belong in the dumpster? Thanks
  7. Rerod

Drake on existing 12". enough room for wall tile?

Hi. Im new here and remodeling my baths. I would like to install a drake on a existing 12" rough in from finished drywall. We would like to install tile on the wall behind the drake. Is there enough space to do this or do I need a 14" toilet? We have linoleum on the existing floor and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks