Search results

1. garymaurizi

Roman tub build (Please help! considering divot method)

Thanks! I don't have to worry about curves, I know it's not going to be super comfortable, but tub use isn't going to be the major use case, I'm just gonna K.I.S.S and keep the tub walls flat and only slant the back rest say 22* like it is now :) Thank You for the info! I think I'm going to...
  2. garymaurizi

Some interesting food for thought there! Thank You! I'm seeing that wedi sells a sanbath cube, but if you look close this tub has 5 sides (about a 45 corner cut where the shower door would go between the exposed beams) so it's not 100% square -- and it's undersized. When you say I could make my...
  3. garymaurizi

The schluter tub drain is roughly $600 without the overflow. I'm for sure on a tighter budget than that in this build... I'm still open to considering all possibilities. I want to do the best thing I can within my budget for sure! I've considered the kerdi membrane and board products, I just...
  4. garymaurizi

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen, I've been a lurker on this forum for 4+ years while I planned out this project & remodel, and have gained an invaluable amount of knowledge and just wanted to start with a very big thank you! My name is Gary, I've worked as 2nd hand and apprentice in many different...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks